|Keeping the Mother Road alive|
Profile Promotion Channels
TimeTraveler911 … - English BLOG - with an English profile page
Route 66 Travelers - German BLOG - with a German profile page
People, businesses and associations are presented with a profile page in the form of a short interview, which always includes some photos, details to your website, blog and any other social media channels; information provided with the interview. Interview questions right below.
* Name: either your real name or the name people know you on Route 66.
* Where do you live?
Where are you from?
* What do you do? Are you an author, blogger, business owner, musician, an enthusiast (you can add as many information as you would like to be published about what you are doing, more information might qualify you for more than one category)
* Tell me a little about your first contact with Route 66 - where, when, what was your first impression?
* What's your reason to stick with the Mother Road to date?
What fascinates you, what do you like most about Route 66: a location, a person, a book, a place, a landmark?
Do you have any inspirational quote or slogan that describes either you or what you do best?
Anything else that comes to your mind, that you would like to share with other Route 66 Travelers from around the world. Anything special for the German audience?
List all your websites and social media channels that you would like me to show on your profile page. If you want me to promote your website, books, artwork, music, business, blogs … please add the respective link with a short description. Please add at least one link to be able to GUIDE my followers to your website.
* For the featured photo on the profile page I would like you to send me a good photograph showing your face. It would also be great to have another or several pictures showing your activities on Route 66, maybe a short video max. 1 minute in length, showing your business, artwork, music, photographs, books or whatever you have created that has to deal with Route 66.
The questions marked with * are required.
Based on the answers you'll send me, a profile page with your name on the title is going to be created and also translated into German.
Once a profile is published it is going to be shared on different social media channels, specially created for promoting Route 66 people, businesses and associations, as shown below:
Sharing the profile pages created on:
ProfilesRoute 66 Travelers - for both, E and G audience
usa Southwest Travelers
Geri Linda Metterle
CommunitiesRoute Travelers (English)
Route 66 Travelers - deutsch (German)
Collectionswith a short entry and link to the English + German Profile page on the respective blog
Route 66 Authors
Route 66 Artists
Route 66 Motels
Route 66 Diners
Route 66 Businesses (no motels and diners)
Route 66 Enthusiasts
Route 66 Associations (Organizations)
Route 66 Interactive Maps
Route 66 Interviews
Twitter - with the Hashtag #Route66Promoted
Pinterest - with a special board Interviews with Route 66 People
with a German and an English section for
- Interviews deutsch (German)
- Interwiews english (English)
- Route 66 Travelers Page
- Route 66 Travelers Group (E)
- Route 66 Travelers - deutsch Group (G)
Hashtags used for Promotion#Route66Travelers #Route66People #Route66Business #Route66Diner #Route66Motel #StateNameRoute66 #Route66Photographer #Route66Artist #Route66Blogger #Route66Writer #Route66Journalist #Route66Collection #Route66Community #Route66Association #Route66ChamerOfCommerce #Route66Organization
Promoting Photographic Work about the Mother Road
Photos taken on Route 66 may be featured with one of the below collections, if:
- the hashtag #Route66Travelers
- and US-State name* where the photo was taken are added
- they have a description of the location and the place shown in the photo
Please also share your photos with:
Geri Linda Metterle - https://plus.google.com/+GeriLindaMetterle and
Route 66 Travelers - https://plus.google.com/+Route66Travelers
It’s easier for us to find them and select the best ones for the respective collection. Every year the collections are going to be renewed.
Names of the Collections corresponding to the names of the States Route 66 is going through, and the hashtags to be used in the description of your image in addition to the hashtag #Route66Travelers.
2018 - IL - Illinois (* hashtag #IllinoisRoute66)
2018 - MO - Missouri (* hashtag #MissouriRoute66)
2018 - KS - Kansas (* hashtag #KansasRoute66)
2018 - OK - Oklahoma (* hashtag #OklahomaRoute66)
2018 - TX - Texas (* hashtag #TexasRoute66)
2018 - NM - New Mexico (* hashtag #NewMexicoRoute66)
2018 - AZ - Arizona (* hashtag #ArizonaRoute66)
2018 - CA - California (* hashtag #CaliforniaRoute66)